- What are GIGABYTE refurbished products?
GIGABYTE refurbished products include but are not limited to unused/returned items or flawed products returned under warranty and repaired ensuring proper function according to GIGABYTE's finished goods procedures. Some returned products have not been used at all, but every single item going through the refurbish process have to meet the same testing standards of brand new products.
- What is the warranty on my refurbished product?
All refurbished products purchased on GIGABYTE's online store are limited to a 30-Day warranty for labor and parts.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- What if I want to return or exchange my item?
All sales are final for refurbished items. For brand new products please refer to our Return Policy.
- Can I RMA my refurbished item?
If the product is under the limited 30-Day warranty, you may go through GIGABYTE's RMA process located here.
- What payment options can I use?
We currently are accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and DiscoverCard only.
- How do I find my invoice?
When you place an order the system automatically sends out an email invoice letting you know that you placed an order.
- Can I ship my order outside of the United States?
We currently deliver within the US only. (Unfortunately we are unable to ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.)
- Can I ship my order to an address which is different from my billing address?
Due to recent concerns of fraudulent activity, we will only process orders with the same shipping and billing address until further notice.
- How do I track my package?
You can find your tracking numbers and link in the invoice/order confirmation email. You also can find it in "My account" -> "View Order Status" -> "View Order Details"
- If I do not receive my package, how can I report a shipping problem?
You can email email@example.com to report any shipping problems.
-When can I expect my order?
Please allow up to 3 business days for us to process your order.