Sometimes in life, things don't always work out the way they are supposed to. However, our GIGABYTE OFFICIAL STORE team is dedicated to making things right.
Everything you need to know about our Return Policy is below, and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to the team!
- GIGABYTE OFFICIAL STORE Team
This Return Policy only applies to products that are listed on our Gigabyte Official Store owned or operated by GBT INC. (A subsidiary of Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.)
- We accept returns in its original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other parts/products originally included with the product within 30 days of invoice date without restocking fee.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for products to be processed after being received.
- To return a product, you must go to “Start My Return” page (located on the top of the website navigation bar).
- RMA # must be listed on your return package or your return will NOT be accepted.
- Please refer to “How to Return a Product” for detailed instructions.
Overall Return Guidelines
Products that are received by GBT INC. in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any Return that is not in its original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other parts/products originally included with the product.
- Any Return that is over 30 days of invoice date.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered with, customized or altered in any way.
- Not the same product originally purchased from the website.
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, missing UPC Code, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
GIGABYTE OFFICIAL Store (GBT INC.) does not charge any restocking fees for returns regardless of the reason for return, within 30 days of invoice date.
Refunds will be credited back to your original payment method. Once your return has been processed, please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to post to your account. If the original payment method is no longer available, we will mail you a check to the billing address listed on your order.
How to Return a Product
- Go to Start My Return page (located on the top of the website navigation bar).
- Look up your order by entering your order number and zip code
- The next screen will display the order information and each item in the order.
- Select the quantity of each item to return and the reason for the return.
- Click “Submit Request” button. The next and final page shows your return was authorized with an RMA #. (Please put this RMA # on your return package to identify your return).
- Click the “Print Return Label” button.
- If the product is not eligible for return, you cannot generate a return label.
- GBT INC. does not take title to returned products until the product arrives at the returns address destination.
- Refused shipments are treated as received and will not be eligible for a refund.
If your package is lost during transit, please send an email to email@example.com and provide your order number, tracking number and invoice. After investigation with carrier, if the package is confirmed lost during transition, we will refund the invoice amount back to your original payment method.
Damaged on Arrival
If your package arrived in damaged condition, please process a return using the Start My Return page and select “Damaged” as the reason. After RMA# generated, please send 2-3 pictures showing the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number, tracking number, invoice and RMA #. After we receive the return product and examine the damages, we will refund the invoice amount back to you via your original payment method.